Select your product:
Downloads for SL MkII
Automap 4.9 Release Notes
- Automap: Now detects Cubase 8 and Nuendo 7 (Win and Mac)
- Automap: Fixed conflict with Launchpad MK2 and Launchpad Pro. Please note Automap has no native support for these devices.
- Automap: Removed vestigial Automap updater
- Automap: Nuendo setup wizard no longer skips plugin wrapping
- Automap: Fixed missing Automap control surface in Nuendo
- Automap: Pro Tools 11 is now detected on Mac and PC. AAX plugin control is not supported.
- Automap: Updated Windows code-signing certificate
- Novation USB Audio Driver: Updated to version 2.7 (Win only)
Updated Impulse FW from r493 to r495:
- Impulse FW: Shift button not outputting 'off' message when depressed
- Impulse FW: Won't output correct note off when keyboard is transposed up/down
This installer includes the latest version of the Novation USB 1.1 driver for MAC and PC.
Compatible with OSX Yosemite
Compatible with OSX 10.9 Mavericks
Compatible with Windows 8
Compatible with Windows 7
- Fixes Automap uninstaller crash on Mavericks (Mac)
- Adds support for Logic X
- Adds support for Sonar X2 & Sonar X3
- Updates Impulse OS version to 693:
- Fixes Impulse fader jitter sensitivity issue, manifested by fader values flickering on some units
- Fixes Impulse sending wrong note off message when a zone is transposed up or down
- Added Cubase 7 support
- Updated Apple certificate
- Added Mappings for (Windows/OSX):
- Blue Cat (Chorus 4, Flanger 3, FreqAnalyst 2, FreqAnalystMulti 2, Gain 3, Phaser 3, Triple EQ 4)
- Rob Papen (Blade, Punch)
- u-he (Diva, Runciter, Uhbik-A, Uhbik-D, Uhbik-F, Uhbik-G, Uhbik-P, Uhbik-Q, Uhbik-S, Uhbik-T)
- Dmitry Sches (Diversion)
- Fabfilter (Micro, One, Pro-C, Pro-G, Pro-L, Pro-Q, Saturn, Simplon, Timeless 2, Twin 2, Volcano 2)
- AAS (Strum Electric, Ultra Analog)
- Tone Boosters (Barricade, Compressor, DeEsser, Equalizer, EZCompressor, EZQ, Ferox, Gate, HumRemover, Isone, IsoneSurround, Module, OmniSone, ReelBus, Reverb, TimeMachine, XYTool)
A public beta version of the template editor for the ReMOTE SL MK2 (and ZeRO SL MK2) is now available form the Novation beta site.
This can be used to easily create advanced mode templates for the ReMOTE SL MK2 controllers and send them to and from the hardware.