Find support for:
- Fixes Automap uninstaller crash on Mavericks (Mac)
- Adds support for Logic X
- Adds support for Sonar X2 & Sonar X3
- Updates Impulse OS version to 693:
- Fixes Impulse fader jitter sensitivity issue, manifested by fader values flickering on some units
- Fixes Impulse sending wrong note off message when a zone is transposed up or down
Added support for Ableton Live 9.
Launchpad, Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini.
Please unzip the file after downloading.
(Requires Max for Live)
- Added MiniNova Support.
- Recalibrated ASIO latencies for UltraNova and Twitch.
- Improved control panel user interface.
- Added Launchpad S Support.
NOTE: Launchpad S is a class compliant device and so does not require a driver for standard use, however if you wish to use Launchpad S with more than one Windows application at a time the driver will need to be installed.
Compatible with Mac OS 10.7/10.8
- Fixes an issue which affected the signal quality when soft monitoring inputs on Mountain Lion.
- Fixes audio dropout issue on USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
- Fixed issue with distortion and artefacts on input stream on Lion/Mountain Lion
- Updated Apple certificate
-Added Mappings for (Windows/OSX):
* Rob Papen (Blade, Punch)
* u-he (Diva, Runciter, Uhbik-A, Uhbik-D, Uhbik-F, Uhbik-G, Uhbik-P, Uhbik-Q, Uhbik-S, Uhbik-T)
* Dmitry Sches (Diversion)
* Fabfilter (Micro, One, Pro-C, Pro-G, Pro-L, Pro-Q, Saturn, Simplon, Timeless 2, Twin 2, Volcano 2)
* AAS (Strum Electric, Ultra Analog)
* Tone Boosters (Barricade, Compressor, DeEsser, Equalizer, EZCompressor, EZQ, Ferox, Gate, HumRemover, Isone, IsoneSurround, Module, OmniSone, ReelBus, Reverb, TimeMachine, XYTool)
Ableton Live set for the Novation Launchpad - Official Video.
Please note that we encourage Mac users to install version 2.4 of the Novation USB driver unless using an older version of OSX (10.5.8 or earlier).
Novation USB driver 2.3 Windows Release Notes
- Fixes system freeze when Automap is opened with Launchpad connected on Windows 7 64 bit
Novation USB driver 2.3 Mac Release Notes
Supported operating systems: OS 10.5.8 (32 & 64 bit), OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.7 or later.
-added support for Ultranova
-added support for 64 bit
Novation USB driver 2.4 Mac Release Notes
Supported operating systems: OS 10.6.8 (32 & 64 bit) and OS 10.7 or later.
- Fixed Mac 'Grey screen' crash when waking up from sleep mode while a device is connected
- Now plays back Mac system sounds correctly
- Fixed clash with Focusrite USB 2.0 devices
SERATO USERS : Please install the latest version of Itch before you install the Mac 2.4 USB driver.
ULTRANOVA USERS : Please install the latest UltraNova package (1.1) before installing this driver.
Novation USB Audio Driver 2.1 Windows only
- Fixed slow response on Launchpad when using with certain Windows 7 systems.
The StepSeq is currently a BETA version. To run it you will need Ableton Live 8.1, Max For Live and a Launchpad. You will also need Quicktime installed for all features to function correctly.
A collection of Max/MSP tutorial patches which explain some of the programming concepts covered in the "Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide".
There is no specific User Guide for the Launchpad, as all of the required information can be found elsewhere:
- The Getting Started Guide for the Launchpad can be found on this page. This talks you through installation, and setting up the Launchpad as a control surface in Ableton Live.
- For more information on using the Launchpad with Live, please refer to Live's help. This will link you to the Ableton Reference Manual, which contains a whole chapter dedicated to the Launchpad.
- To learn how to use the Launchpad with Automap, please refer to the Automap User Guide.
- For MIDI programmers looking for more information on the Launchpad's MIDI communication format, the Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide can also be found at the bottom of this page.