Find support for:
This installer includes the latest version of the Novation USB 1.1 driver for MAC and PC.
Compatible with OSX Yosemite
Compatible with OSX 10.9 Mavericks
Compatible with Windows 8
Compatible with Windows 7
- Fixes Automap uninstaller crash on Mavericks (Mac)
- Adds support for Logic X
- Adds support for Sonar X2 & Sonar X3
- Updates Impulse OS version to 693:
- Fixes Impulse fader jitter sensitivity issue, manifested by fader values flickering on some units
- Fixes Impulse sending wrong note off message when a zone is transposed up or down
Added support for Ableton Live 9.
Launchpad, Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini.
Please unzip the file after downloading.
(Requires Max for Live)
- Added Cubase 7 support
- Updated Apple certificate
- Added Mappings for (Windows/OSX):
- Blue Cat (Chorus 4, Flanger 3, FreqAnalyst 2, FreqAnalystMulti 2, Gain 3, Phaser 3, Triple EQ 4)
- Rob Papen (Blade, Punch)
- u-he (Diva, Runciter, Uhbik-A, Uhbik-D, Uhbik-F, Uhbik-G, Uhbik-P, Uhbik-Q, Uhbik-S, Uhbik-T)
- Dmitry Sches (Diversion)
- Fabfilter (Micro, One, Pro-C, Pro-G, Pro-L, Pro-Q, Saturn, Simplon, Timeless 2, Twin 2, Volcano 2)
- AAS (Strum Electric, Ultra Analog)
- Tone Boosters (Barricade, Compressor, DeEsser, Equalizer, EZCompressor, EZQ, Ferox, Gate, HumRemover, Isone, IsoneSurround, Module, OmniSone, ReelBus, Reverb, TimeMachine, XYTool)
Ableton Live set for the Novation Launchpad - Official Video.
The StepSeq is currently a BETA version. To run it you will need Ableton Live 8.1, Max For Live and a Launchpad. You will also need Quicktime installed for all features to function correctly.
There is no specific User Guide for the Launchpad, as all of the required information can be found elsewhere:
- The Getting Started Guide for the Launchpad can be found on this page. This talks you through installation, and setting up the Launchpad as a control surface in Ableton Live.
- For more information on using the Launchpad with Live, please refer to Live's help. This will link you to the Ableton Reference Manual, which contains a whole chapter dedicated to the Launchpad.
- To learn how to use the Launchpad with Automap, please refer to the Automap User Guide.
- For MIDI programmers looking for more information on the Launchpad's MIDI communication format, the Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide can also be found at the bottom of this page.
A collection of Max/MSP tutorial patches which explain some of the programming concepts covered in the "Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide".